LathrUpdate #2
Greetings from Lathrop!
Here's the deal. Of the twenty minute video Tess, Alanna, Sam, and I recorded to post here when they were visiting me, Tess' computer recorded a WHOPPING 7 seconds. Then, when we recorded a 6-minute apology video, Tess' computer recorded 1 second. We then recorded a heated explanation on Joe's wall, but that one failed too. Once we'd executed Tess and her computer pulled a Cornelius out the window, we decided to give up on that.
Still wanted to update Just Jossin, though, which was the basis for the video idea anyway. Seriously, no one updated through ANY OF JULY! Lame.
Life in Lathrop's been alright. It's very hot here most of the time, and the trek to the fourth floor is not my favorite (congrats on your location next year, Tess and Matt). But there have been fun people here for most of the summer. Although the Ford and URSI programs have ended, so campus has pretty much emptied out. That's your cue to come visit, by the way. Tours have been awesome and plentiful though, so I'm kept pretty busy during the day. Of course that's also because I've been watching so, so much Friends, The Sopranos, Weeds, My So-Called Life, Big Bang Theory, October Road, Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls, The Office, 30 Rock, etc.
I hope everyone's summers are going swimmingly. Post about them!
Miss you all,
Jake
Post a Comment