I'm knitting mittens! In August. I hate myself.
I have been working at at hippie-dippy arts day camp. This involves clumsily teaching yoga to and writing musicals for eight-year-olds. Here, for your reading pleasure, are the final moments of "Opposable Thumbs: The Musical." Anyone named after a tropical fruit is an ape. Anyone I was too lazy to give a name to is a human. Their families meet and mayhem ensues.
Dad: Lighten up, Veronica. Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t mean it’s bad or dangerous. I say we all spend our last night in the Amazon doing something everyone can enjoy: having a cookout!
Everyone: Yeah!
Best Friend: (to Mango) I like your bananaphone! What kind of service do you get?
Mango: Oh, I have Ape T and T. It’s the best!
Daughter: (takes bite of bananaphone) Mmmm, delicious!
Pineapple: If you like that, just wait until you taste my mom’s world famous banana’s Foster.
Mom: (to Avocado) You’ll have to give me your recipe!
Grandpa: Well, hallelujah and butter my trousers! Let’s dance!
CLOSING NUMBER
Uhlllll. I miss you guys.
wow. an okun original masterpiece. i feel honored. that's good stuff right there. keep up the good work. are any of the characters named papaya :( ?
Hahahah yes! The kid who everyone thought was a boy for the first three days of camp but is actually a girl. Go figure.
Post a Comment