Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From China with Love

So I finally found the way to access blogs meaning i finally read all of the summer posts and was so happy.
I decided I needed to write one too but of course because my connection was slightly illegal it didn't allow me to POST anything so I'm doing this through a proxy.
At first I was just gonna talk about China and how that's going but I changed my mind. I rather write about that later on when I actually have better stories to tell.
So I'm sitting in my room with my roommate and one of her BFFLs..angela rhoads and caryn schwartz and they are making lists of things they liked about their freshman year. I remembered we did that first semester so maybe I should bring up some of the most recent ones and then you guys can help me add to that.

So I feel like I should start with getting drunk till dawn episodes I & II. Episode I on that Sunday in Joe/Jake's and later in Tess's. Lot's of talking and plant murdering (Cornelius...noo!) and...yeah. Then of course that led to Episode 2 in our room. Fun times. Lots Joss-3 love.. (also, asbestos? wtf! is Joss sick? poor baby! ).

Mimosas with Jerbear on founder's day. hmm . yeah. and just founder's day in general. sam shin running around in her bra the whole time and all of us napping on ballantine hill. Then taking a break and playing apples to apples on Joss beach. That was pretty good. oh and jell-o shots.

Watching Veronica Mars. So much vemars. so much. so good. We used to be friends, a long time ago. Everybody say repressed homosexuality!

The Lost Finale. So I'm not a lost person but that finale was so good. So many gasps and emotions.

More and more stolen bday presents inlcluding but not limited to tiffany's shopping cart ride up and down the hallway. Esra's video gift (soo cute). Alanna and Ethans coordinated water themed gifts (sorry alanna, ill never talk about it again i promise)

For some us..making pancakes. for others, eating them. yumm!

More birthdays.

Being crazy.

I have to go do homework now. But you guys can add to that. There's much more.

Love youu!
xoxo
Eli

1 Comment:

Esra said...

I'd also add our epic double feature drive-in night out to that. :)

Post a Comment

Just Jossin' © 2008.

TOPO