OSAKA OSAKA OSAKA
... guess where I am right now.
In about three hours Ima board the 13 hour flight from Osaka to Chicago [w/a stopover in San Fran]. Yeah. It's basically the worst thing ever; around the 8th hour I would like nothing better than to shove my thumbs forcefully into my eye sockets until it is alllll over. Sorry this isn't your typical "OMG OMG I MISS VASSAR LIKE IT WAS MY RECENTLY CASTRATED PEEN" blogpost, I am just really not looking forward to this leg of the journey back home from China.
oh hey! I just remembered:Beijing was great! The city is so much more efficient and clean! My family treated me like an imperial god! I must've gained at least 20 kgs from all the delicious [real] Chinese food they prepared for me [I love the metric system!]!
My Gfather is doing about as well as he can, thanks to everyone that expressed their heartfelt concern. I'm going to miss him a lot when the time comes, but I'm so glad I got to see him one last time.
K that's all the deets I'm going to bore you all with; I'm getting home on the 9th, and back to school on the 17th.
oh oh one more thing - checked my transcript and I've got a stable 3.42 GPA [eh... could be better but I'm going to shut up now]; how did all your first semesters conclude, academically??
ugh i really hope your flights not so suicidal..
i hate planes so im very concerned for your mental well being. . .
Post a Comment