Saturday, December 20, 2008

not another BK story

ok but I promise this is good:

I ate breakfast at the Deece with BK [!!!] and some of his junior friends; as it turns out my earlier post proved inaccurate, because he stayed at Vassar until the bitter[sweet] end as well :)
awk. highlights include:

  • BK dramatically slapping two liquigels of DayQuil on the table, "Ah, good thing I didn't forget!"
  • BK loudly punching the table and proclaiming, "Why don't you just throw the eggs away?!?"
  • BK giving me the multiple-pats-on-the-back hug as I'm leaving
Marry me already!!!

In other news, I'm home now. Fell asleep on the car as soon as my dad started driving and woke up from my coma just as we pulled into our driveway. Don't know how I'm going to make it, a whole month of Delaware without a car, with friends without cars, with my parents. Augh.

Oh and for those of you that don't know, my cellist is now also my stalker: went to his house last night for a jello shot party with housemates and friends, watched 28 Days Later [the whole time he is leaning all up on me], played in the snow with housemates and friends [the whole time he is throwing snow all up on me], oh and by the way did I mention during the movie he opened his laptop and one of his internet tabs is on "Facebook pictures of Tiffany Shi" [the whole time he was creeping all up on me!]???

I wish a safe trip for all those returning abroad, to Kansas, and also Kathee [sic] who is on a convoluted bus voyage in the slush today. And anyone else I forgot.

4 Comments:

Eli said...

oh no..the awkward man hug!
save yourselves!
but yeah..now you have to marry him..

Tess said...

HAHA of course he's your stalker, he was so excited about being dubbed "your cellist". also, now your life is balanced, you're a stalkER and a stalkEE

Joseph Brichacek said...

I guess I'm pretty passive about both these individuals as long as they don't get in the way of our BFF relationship...

Catherine said...

"Not gunna lie" I pissed myself when I saw this was tagged "yellow fever."

Post a Comment

Just Jossin' © 2008.

TOPO