Friday, December 19, 2008

Dispatches from the Front

Hello my lovelies.  As I write this, I am sitting on my floor while Ryan gently snoozes not two feet from me, cozied up in my bed.  (God, I love being home.)  I left early yesterday morning, around 10 am.  The drive was fine, minus some crazies on the road, but that's to be expected.  Now, to the important bits:  Being home is AWESOME.  I miss ol' Livvy Joss, but, dudes and dudettes, being cuddled into my own bed in my own room cannot be beat.  The Deece is deece-ent, but your favorite food cooked by your Mom to your exact specifications is pretty great.


Jersey is as Jersey always is: comfortable, full of people I love, and home.  My family decorated the house for Christmas already, so twinkly-lights abound.  I guess it's a family obsession.  Tomorrow Ryan and I plan to decorate my room with the white twinkly-lights that, until recently, graced 302.  I'm looking forward to it.  Then there's the cookie baking, the wandering around my home town and the napping for hours that will ensue.  I hear that all signs point to a massive snow storm for both S.O. and Po-Town, which should be wonderful (providing that it doesn't delay anyone's flight home).  I'm looking forward to a White Christmas and a cheery New Year.

I do miss you all already though.

The rest of my life should go as follows:
-Get up, go to bed, shove Ryan over so I can crawl in next to him.
-Flail around until we're comfortable.
-Sleep for the next 10+ hours.

Love you all, and I hope you're all already asleep.

2 Comments:

Joseph Brichacek said...

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS...

Sitting here in Joss I want to make sure you guys back home aren't missing anything so I'm going to tell you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about what I can see sitting from my bed:

I can see my blanket, it's black, I like it

I can see twinkle lights...they're ok

I can see a mirror...but not myself from this angle...darn.

I can see my computer...well obviously...haha

I can see my ipod, it plays music

I can see my trashcan...it's full

I can see my TV...what great memories

I can see floor boards, they make it hard for my neighbors to enter my room without waking me up...

I can see a Dr. Pepper I drank...HOW DELICIOUS

well I guess I'm not sure what this blog is for, but I hope you all appreciate these details from my night

SUCH LOVE! Joe Brichacek

Eli said...

So hey upper east siders, all of you at home chilling with your fams. Today has been the most amazing day at joss. I truly love Joss and I love you all but its great when its empty. I think one of my favorite moments was watching Charlie Bartlett with dear old Joe today. I'm so glad we finally watched it, I love that movie, and I have no idea WHY the hell we haven't watched it before! such a mistake ! It's about this kid who gets expelled from his private school for making fake ID s and then he goes to public school and ends up being a psychiatrist and selling meds. He sells like ritalin and stuff which he took and like freaked out. It was so nice watching it though, because we could make noise without anyone complaining. Wonderful empty joss! Not that i dont love you all, but I love Joss empty..there's nothing better. Also I'm really happy that I'm going home. Im so excited to go home and step out to the incredible heat . There's nothing better than being able to go home, say hi to my brothers, and my parents, and eat some Nica food. I can go to the beach and tan some soon after I arrive. We will have Christmas dinner and soon after go to a Christmas party at my club, Moods, it starts at midnight and goes till morning, breakfast included. Im really excited to party on Christmas, best ever! Also the people that were left in the hal went outside and had a photoshoot. We all had characters and fake names and we might make it into a themed collage. I think Esra's was the coolest, but Joe might fight me.Then we all had fat-bitch time and enjoyed ourselves. There was really good Tilapia at the deece..it was AWESOME. Vassar is so pretty today! I wish everyone was here to see it. Oh well, I love you all and have fun at home.

I dont really know what this blog is for, but I hope you all appreciate all these details from my life.

Loove

Post a Comment

Just Jossin' © 2008.

TOPO