Monday, December 7, 2009

Josspire State of Mind

Note: I am well aware the title sounds more like 'perspire' than 'Empire' NO REGRETS.


I am procrastinating like a champ so I thought I'd share some of this year's additions to the quote book, a-hem:

"YOU DON'T JUST JOKE ABOUT LIKING DURKHEIM" -Tess

"That kid was holding a fucking ukulele while he skateboarded, THAT'S NOT OK" -Tess

"Because we know your L's are F'ed" -The Black Page Lives

"This is my Guinea Pig, Winston Churchill, the prime minister of my heart" -Kathee

"UGH SOMETIMES SANDWICHES ARE SO STUPID" -Eli

"Oh Eli..." -Eli

"F=ML" -Matt

"That hurts my catholicism" -Taylor Shoolery

"We only listen to ironic Canadian pop stars" -Jake

"YOU CAN'T JUST INVENT THE LINDBERGH BABY" -Tiffany

"Are we human or are we Empire?" -Tiffany

"HARRY POTTER HAS NEVER BEEN SCISSORS" -Shannon

"Ugh, I hate Gossip Girl Philistines" -Tiffany

"You know what's a good diet? ...........................gum" -The Olsen Twins

That's all...

1 Comment:

Jake! said...

i live for just jossin updates like these.

i'm mostly unaware of the context and origin of these quotes but i love them anyway, like a manwhore loves his bastard children. a stretch? maybe. jake lacking so much sleep despite it being break? oh, definitely.

Post a Comment

Just Jossin' © 2008.

TOPO