Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THE ULTIMATE BUBBLE SPINNER BATTLE ROYALE

Esra, Eli and I made a bet. The rules are as follows:

Over the next 1.5 wks [ending on 11:59 PM ET February 28, 2009] Esra will attempt to beat mine/Eli's high score on bubble spinner. Keep in mind Eli and I are representing the Pro-BS team, we're going 2 to 1 against Esra of the Anti-Fun team. The rules are as follows:
1. If by the end of the time limit, Eli or I have maintained the high score, Esra has to make a T-shirt that says "I LOVE BUBBLE SPINNER MORE THAN MY FIRSTBORN" or something similar and wear it on designated Bubble Spinner Days until the end of the academic year.
2. If Esra winds up with the highest score by the end of the time limit, I have to delete all but 20 emails in my Zimbra inbox [don't ask].
3. If Esra winds up with the highest score by the end of the time limit, Eli and I will not drink for the duration of March except for the day I celebrate my birthday.
4. If Esra loses, she can't drink either, except for my birthday [of course].

Earlier Eli broke my high score of 2080 with her score of 3254.
15 minutes ago I broke the record again with a score of 4377


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


3 Comments:

Little Noah said...

Guys. This is just ridiculous.

p.s. I got a score of 4482 last night. Becca is my witness.
I think this means you should all wear bubble spin shirts and give me your firstborns.

Becca also suggests breathalizers to make sure everyone lives up to their end of the bargain.

Matty Wheelz said...

I think calling yourselves the "Pro-BS team" is remarkably fitting...

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU AND YA SHIT BUBBLE SHOOTER FOR LIFE

Post a Comment

Just Jossin' © 2008.

TOPO