Monday, February 9, 2009

Hellow!


I think Tiffany's having a kind of mental breakdown tonight. I believe it's the german vocabulary that drove her to the edge. I don't blame her. German is pretty much like the "noodleface" phenomenon in its entirety.
After her pessimistic but equally enjoyable post about the things she hates, I would also like to share my a little bit more positive but equally dreary list of the things that make my life worth living.

THINGS THAT I LOVE

Macs
Music
Hypothesizing about Lost
Being able to spell hypothesize correctly
Strawberry Milkshakes
Whip Cream
Having a strong immune system
Sarcasm
Sleeping
(Day)dreaming
Movies (good and bad)
Istanbul
No, unfortunately not Poughkeepsie, but definitely Vassar
My awesome friends
The fact that my first class tomorrow is at noon
The warmth blowing in my face when I enter Joss when it's -10 degrees Celsius
Speaking in Celsius and using the metric system
My lovely roommates
My family (The one thing Tiffany loves as well i.e. my mom)

And more..

But I'm too tired to go on. Good night.

Be first to comment

Post a Comment

Just Jossin' © 2008.

TOPO