Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nica Update!




Hey guyss! Greetings from south of the border! I just wanted to tell you a fun story of something that happened to us(me, my fam, the neighboors,etc) at the beach recently. We witnessed a whole bunch of baby turtles flocking to the sea, it was really pretty!! The day before we also saw a mom turtle emerge, lay its eggs, and return to the sea but I didn't have my camera with me for that one. Apparently its turtle season or something. They're so cuteee. I love them so much! It's really sad though because people here steal their eggs to sell them most of the time. The baby ones we saw only made it because some guy paid them off to leave them alone. Love you all! Miss you tons!! Save the turtleees!



6 Comments:

Jake! said...

awww the turtle puppies :-D.

Becca said...

turtle puppies!!

Joseph Brichacek said...

I personally would like to make shoes out of them all.

Esra said...

YOU'RE A MONSTER!

Jake! said...

oh reeeeeeeally becca?

Tess said...

little babies!!!!!!! capture them!

Post a Comment

Just Jossin' © 2008.

TOPO