destiny is a fickle bitch
So, I keep having strange dreams and here are two highlights:
1. Last night I dreamt Jake, Joe, Esra, Eli and Becca were mysteriously in Pennsylvania, and we were all talking about Lost (sorry Eli). Then we went for a drive around the scenic Harrisburg area, and we went out onto a dock on the river. Eli saw a fox in the water and she helped it onto the dock and started playing with it...then she saw a bear and jumped in to help that out of the water...but THEN! we saw a snake and we tried to save Eli and get her out of the water but it was too late and it ate her! It was so sad. But also hilarious that Eli was friends with all the animals, as she is wont to do.
2. If you've seen up to Ben's obsession with a certain person, you will remember the "Don't you understand?? YOU'RE MINE" scene. Well. In my dream, I was the object of his obsession, and it was the most terrifying dream ever.
Post a Comment