49 Things About Our First Semester Announcement
Hey Everyone!
Here's the 'Top 49 Things About Our First Semester' list. I didn't make it myself, it was the collaborative effort of the people who were still back at Vassar after everyone had left.
The reason I'm posting it like this, is because we thought it would be interesting to post these along with different personal accounts. (Jake's take on puking would be infinitely different than anyone else's for example..)
So if you're interested, write a description or your comments on as many of them as possible and e-mail them to me or justjossin@gmail.com (photos would be great too) and I'll post them on the blog altogether. You can add other things too if you want. The more, the better..
Depending on your replies, I'll try to post the list as soon as possible.. Next Monday at the latest..
1) Obama Night
2) The poop incident
3) Yo Acrop!
4) Room 300
5) The paper thin walls
6) Movies in Joe's and Jake's room
7) Marielle sobbing at 8 in the morning
8) The Fire Alarms
9) The Thuckle Incident
10) Mushnik & Son
11) Ice Cream Party
12) Matt Wheler & his several performances
13) Prospies
14) The Shit List
15) Puking
16) Travis Whistling
17) Little Noah's Girlfriend
18) Zach Wasser e-mails
19) Making Tess Angry
20) Parties at the palace
21) Jeremy Teperman's constant presence
22) Mean Girls
23) Noodleface, like Watergate... but Noodleface
24) Playing in snow without Tiffany
25) J's invisible roommate
26) The Lost Boys (Nick Burrell etc.)
27) Joeisms (What are you saying about?, false, Bla bla bla bitch bitch bitch I'm an asshole, I will fight you, It's Vegas centaur, Let me see if I can find my 'I care' box, there's no aggressive like passive aggressive, well played [x], well played, esta noche, Salve amice squirrel!, Be my friend and others)
28) Katia
29) Rococo puffs
30) Jaye's laughter and her awesome singing voice
31) Serenading
32) TA 58
33) Halloween
34) Harrison
35) Nattie Lights
36) Chinchilla circles
37) Amy-Mel-Noah love triangle
38) Rockband
39) The late Room of Requirement
40) Alanna's Night Owl Induction & Ethan
41) Raffi
42) Our incredibly useful and awesome birthday presents
43) Farmer's Market
44) Painter's Tape Art
45) Sarah Palin
46) Travis's Skateboard
47) MSTRKRFT Night
48) Turkish Fist Thrusting
49) Trivia Night, Team Fist
I'm still really proud of my plot for Alanna's induction. "Ethan passed out in our room! I can't move him!" even if she didn't totally believe me, it got her back quickly!
TEAM FISTTTTT
HAHAHAHA turkish fist thrusting is excellent followed by TEAM FIST (it's a verb...like finger)
by the end of the year we should have come up with 50 more so that we can say Joss Has 99 Things... But a Bitch Ain't One.
Post a Comment