What is this?
Hi everyone,
This blog is mostly for the great group of people who live on the third floor of Joss, but more generally, it's for everyone who understands what these people are talking about, get their jokes and most importantly appreciate them.
Creating Just Jossin' was a really random decision and that's why it doesn't really have a format (yet). But it's definitely not like Mads, it's not just a news source or a place to post anonymous comments, though you are definitely free to do so despite the fact that that would totally defeat the purpose..
You can basically post anything you think is interesting and/or things you want other people to know about: an awesome web site like Hulu, a video like the sneezing panda, a great artist you just found out about like Eric Hutchinson.. Only, preferably they should be things that are more original. You could even write a movie, play or an album review if you have the interest, time and the motivation to do so, or it could be just a little tidbit, like how the scene in The Dark Knight where Joker starts clapping psychotically in the jail cell was entirely improvised by the great Heath Ledger..
The only purpose this blog has for now is to be entertaining.
I'm sending out invitations to people off the top of my head, so if you think I'm missing someone, say so and I'll add him/her as a blogger.. Right now this is available for everyone to read, but we could restrict that and in my opinion we should definitely do so considering how mean we usually are..
And speaking of being mean..
You may be thinking that this idea is really lame or that it will never catch on, well.. you might be right.. Or maybe you should just stop being such a negative nancy and come up with suggestions to make it better..
P.S. It was Eli who came up with the name for the blog. I think it's pretty awesome and promised that I would give her credit for that.. There..
I wish I could write my papers as fast as I wrote this..
That's all I have to say for now, now back to U.S. History review..
Post a Comment