A Belated Post
Hi everyone!
I wrote this last night, but didn't want to post it at the time. Right after I wrote it I went to bed and woke up 14 hours later and now with my metabolic clock reset, I feel like I'm ready to do it.
-----------------------------
I'm finally back after an 11 hour flight which was, just my luck, delayed only two hours. Unfortunately I was able to sleep only for four hours during the flight and spent rest of the time watching Wall-E (loved it), Get Smart (not as much), playing Battleship (epic fail) and clutching my seat nervously whenever the plane hit turbulence. So I'm incredibly jet-lagged which explains why I'm still awake at 4:36AM. But I'm home, so all is good!
I'm really glad that everyone's posting stuff. I've been utterly enjoying everyone's posts. Tess's awesome comics, Becca's dancing Elves, Eli's wrongly spelled Hanukkah coloring, Tishi's great BK adventures which literally make me lol.. I didn't enjoy Jeremy's post just as much because he bad-mouthed our Ice Cream party but I liked the Natalie Dee drawing, so that was ok.
And all this activity made me want to make the blog even better and since I couldn't come up with anything interesting, I decided to change the design a little bit.
That's why if you've visited the blog today, you might have run into a site that's entirely illegible, partly in spanish or completely in pink at different points during the day. Sorry about that, but I think it looks better now. If you have any other suggestions, tell me.
Another thing I wanted to do was to change the commenting option to "peek-a-boo" style (to see the comments on the main page with a drop down menu instead of having to leave the page) which I thought would be useful, but that thing just killed me and I gave up, but I'll get it done eventually, that damn DAMN PEEK-A-BOO!
Sorry. That was unnecessary, I sometimes get carried away with stuff like that.
So that's what I've been doing since I came back..
Also as everyone seems to be talking about how bored they're gonna be during the break, I thought it would be fun to post stuff under certain themes and do a blog project. It could be about our favorite music/films, our rooms or other trivial things.. I don't know. If anyone wants to do something like that, post your ideas in the comments.
Coming Soon:
1) 48 unforgettable things about our first semester
2) More features for the blog
3) Hopefully, "The Blog Project"
4) Lost's new season! (21st January)
And also those friggin peek-a-boo comments..
Have a magnificent break everyone!
Post a Comment